Crock of ....


I admit it... I have stayed a bit away from my Target of late - just adding to the economy problems by avoiding any shopping myself.
But that just means I haven't been buying anything truly interesting. Not to worry, still heading to Target for pretty much anything I need.

One recent purchase was a good old crock pot. Ours was broken from overuse and it was time for a new one. Of course, while at Target I also picked up toothbrushes for the boys, a new pilates video (I know, I should have used half.com) and several other sundries.

But I wanted to mention the crock for anyone who doesnt love theirs.

Here is, hands-down the best chicken recipe you will ever taste - thanks to a crock pot:
Slow Cooked Garlic Chicken (3 Points)
Serves 4 @ 3pnts



4 skinned chicken breast halves

1 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoons paprika

2 teaspoons lemon pepper

1 large onion, sliced

10 cloves garlic (about 1 medium), un-peeled



Mix together salt, pepper and paprika. Rub all over meat side of chicken breast. Place onion in slow cooker. Place chicken breast side up on onion. Place garlic on chicken. Cover and cook on low in slow cooker for about 6 hours or until juices run clear.