Dear Target, Please Sponser Me



Dear Target,

Please sponsor me.

Why? Well, why not?
I am a working mom of three young children. I do not have the time or energy for malls or stores where people ask "Can I start a fitting room” before I walk through the door.

At Target, the big red bulls eye has long been my shopping-home. Clean, organized, ever-changing racks of clothing in all sizes. Fun, flirty, in-style but not-so-expensive-my-kids-can't-hug-me clothing. People in red shirts waiting to help, knowing better than to interfere with zoned-in 5 minute, 8am shopping sessions.

I think everything I need may be at Target. Friends have noticed. When they ask "Where did you get that (insert adjective) (insert noun) - I more often than not reply "Target" (French pronunciation ala Katie C.) They say I am a walking billboard for the brand.

So, just like bikers are sponsored and race car drivers, why not moms? Target, if you sponsor me, I will wear what you provide. Everywhere. The gym, the carpool line, the office, the pediatrician, the Port Authority, on the webcam, out to lunch, on Twitter, on Facebook, on line at the post office, over email. Everyone will know that the great suit, cute top, sexy shoes are from Target where a busy woman can find everything she needs.

Sponsor me not because I am special but because I am your customer. And then, let's perhaps go searching together for a regular woman in every market with a Target store. I think this is a bulls eye, don't you?

This site is not affilated with Target.com or Target Brands Inc.