Little Black Dress



I know, I know - it is time for fall fashion. But do you blame me for wanting to hang on to the summer a little longer? Next week I promise to start with some great fall finds. Check back for a special recurring feature I have planned. My nails, clicking on the keyboard, are cut short and painted red. If you are Mad Med obsessed like me, come back to see what Betty-Draper-inspired attire I find at my favorite store.

But for today, I had to post about two of my favorite dresses from this summer. A quick mention for the brown dress (Mossimo® Black: Short-Sleeve Embroidered Shift Dress - Brown) here which saved me on many hot days. Takes a second to get dressed and looks great. If you can snap it up for $16.09 for next summer, you won't regret it. Buy it a size smaller than usual.

Now, I usually avoid the Juniors department but I have to recommend this perfect little black dress. I love it for the fall too - with a pair of tights and boots. Juniors' Xhilaration® Bubble-Sleeve Dress - Ebony The model in this pic must have legs to the sky because on me it is knee-length so assume the image is as short as it would go. It is very comfortable and looks casual with flip flops and has passed muster as a fancy dress when paired with accessories.

And Target, if you are listening. Yesterday I received emails from people in Canada and Hawaii demanding you bring the bullseye to them. I said you and I were not yet in touch, but I promised to pass along the word when we speak.